- Karl Broman’s guide to building a simple website - Thanks Karl Broman!
- The Policy Surveillance Program: A resource for health-related policy changes across states and over time
- Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham’s Beamer Tips with GitHub source code
- Octoparse: Point-and-click tool to scrape data without writing code
- A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics: Early edition, but still useful
- Causal Inference Animated Plots: Fantastic animated graphs showing different methods of causal inference, made by Nick Huntington-Klein
- Helpful list of Stata graphs and associated code